Welcome to our Wiki!
Please note that this site is still under construction.
New!: we've started editing the Concordance Table of Contents.
(Instructions: Browse to the page you want to edit,
then click "Edit" - you will be asked to log in at that time.)
Getting started: click on this WikiSandbox link (or the one on the left).
- Follow the instructions there.
First a bit about pages in this wiki.
- Pages are always members of a group.
- The "Main" group is, well, the main group of this wiki. You can create as many groups as you wish.
- Groups can have side bars, menu bars, etc. which are special pages in a group.
- Pages are always referenced by "links" from another page.
Pages are added:
- simply by creating new links in an existing page
- For example:
- if you click on this link?, it will automatically drop you into "Edit" mode for a "NewPage" in the "WikiSandbox" group. (unless someone's already created it while playing...)
- or by typing the new name of the page in the browser's URL box
- For example:
- if you type "WikiSandbox/NewPage" after "pmwiki.php/" in the URL box of this browser, you will get a page edit form for "NewPage" in the "WikiSandbox" group.
If you are editing in a page:
- simply add the link markup for the page you want, then save the page.
- If the page that you linked to doesn't exist, PmWiki will create it!
A local copy of PmWiki's
documentation has been installed along with the software,
and is available via the documentation index.
To continue setting up PmWiki, see initial setup tasks.
The basic editing page describes how to create pages
in PmWiki. You can practice editing in the wiki sandbox.
More information about PmWiki is available from http://www.pmwiki.org .